It is our management system for all our clients, which is focused on printing Service Orders and provides autonomy to information management.
It has the following options:
- Printing of Service Orders (Unitary and Massive).
- Contact Settings (Address Book).
- Configuration of frequent shipments.
- Follow-up of Service Orders.
- Reserve Tracking.
- Operational and Commercial Reports.
- Reserves Administration.
- Logging and Troubleshooting
- Creation of notifications via email.
Integration of services via web service.
We have available for our clients the following options to perform service integration via Web Services (WSDL).
- Creation of Service Orders
- Follow-up / Tracking of Service Orders and Reservations.
- Creation of Reserves / Withdrawal Requests.
Acronym for the Automatic Guide Issuance System, for the issuance of the client from their own offices, it allows the printing of Service Orders in label format and numbered paper.
System that supports the operation of National Distribution, supported by a module of Traceability in Real Time (TTR) under mobile technology.
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Inventory and storage control system
Customer Relationship Managment (CRM)
System that allows you to proactively address incidents in the distribution operation, recording them and controlling that they are resolved under the defined SLAs.
Real-time traceability (TTR)
Our shipment traceability technology is online throughout Chile. Allowing you to know at all times where your shipments are.
- Allows the customer to effectively track the load.
- It gives greater capacity to react to the client in the face of unforeseen events.
- Facilitate greater operational control, which affects a better final service to the customer.
Sorter - Classification of merchandise
We have a new automatic merchandise classification equipment, better known as “Sorter”, which is at the forefront of the world. This machine is capable of sorting more than 8,000 packages per hour.
It also allows optimization of both our and our clients’ resources, reducing management risks. In addition to the Sorter, we have an automated irregular cargo system called Towline, which makes this cargo move through automatic lanes to the indicated areas, improving the efficiency in the movement of our clients’ cargo.
BE PART OF THE FUTURE OF SHIPPING
Try now, discover the future of e-commerce logistics